Saturday, January 2, 2010

Whew!

Keegan and me

Me and Henderson


The boys: Kyle, Henderson, and Blake

I'm exhausted! If you know anything about me you know that I travel A LOT during the Christmas holidays. And that would be the number one reason why the blog posts have been lacking. So, over the next couple of days I will be posting several times to get you caught up on the Christmas holidays!

So, starting from the end of the last post:

After I left Mimi's, I went to Henderson's parents in north Alabama. We went to the mall one day which you know was a treat for me! We also managed to just hang out together and with Henderson's parents. We went to the vet clinic that Henderson worked for one day and chatted with them. I also enjoyed going to eat at Swamp John's. We have to go there every time I go to up there! Sunday we went to church to hear their cantata before I headed back to Eupora.

We had a blast Saturday night with our friends Keegan and Kyle. We took Henderson's friend, Blake, with us to Huntsville to meet up with them. We ate at the best Mexican place, Rosie's! Their salsa was unbelievable! Then, we headed to a Huntsville Havoc hockey game! It was so much fun to do something different! See pics above.







No comments:

Post a Comment