Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What I'd Spend My Money On

...If I had some!

Here's some things I've recently been pining away for:


To start off the list...


1. Mikasa Cheers Wine Glasses. I've been wanting some cute wine glasses instead of the $2 ones I have. These are only $40! You can also get the red wine glasses, stemless glasses, and numerous other sets of barware that come in this pretty design!




2. A cord for my camera battery charger. This one is only $7.95 on eBay. Since Dixon recently destroyed my cord, my battery is LOW! Next cord purchase will be my laptop charger. Dixon has eaten both ends. It still works, but sparks fly when I move it the tiniest bit!








3. Anything from White House Black Market! That has got to be my favorite store. Actually I have spent money there recently! This weekend, I bought a new pair of jeans, but don't worry, they were on sale! I have finally found a store that I can go into, try on a pair of jeans, and they FIT! Genius, I tell you!



4. A vacation....to anywhere! I'd really like to go back to NOLA. Henderson and I had such a good time there last year. But this spring break, I'll be headed to Destin with a bunch of girls for Whitney's bachelorette weekend!





And now, for something YOU should spend YOUR money on:



Reebok EasyTones! I got a pair for Christmas from my mom and they are wonderful! My thighs and butt are always sore after I wear them to class. Just walking around in Wal-Mart makes me feel like I'm getting a workout. And they make me think I'm looking better! Nothing like a little confidence builder!


What are you pining away for?

No comments:

Post a Comment