Monday, February 1, 2010

My New February Resolution


Okay, so I made a lot of resolutions for the new year, and some I have really stuck to. I've tried to have only one coke a day, and I've been walking 5 times a week. But last week, I started to realize that all my resolutions (as well as other resolutions I wish I had made) had one common theme: Get up off my butt and get something done! So, this weekend, I decided on a new 2nd month resolution: be productive. Whether it's cleaning my bathroom, doing homework, walking a couple of miles, or running errands, I need to be more productive. No more laying in the bed all day on a Saturday just because I can.

So I started Friday on my new-found resolution. And let me tell you, I fell like a new woman! Well, I feel like a new girl since I don't consider myself a woman, but you get the idea. It's like I'm happier because I know that I am getting stuff done. I've limited my internet to 30 minutes on weekdays and 1 hour on weekends. And if there's no Law and Order marathon on, the tv is turned off!

Hopefully, I'll get things done ahead of time now, instead of waiting until the last minute! I'll update you all on my fun weekend later on in the week. In the meantime, Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment