So, today, I had a midterm that I've been preparing for all week. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have 4 more exams, oral comps, and a tax return project all in the next 2 weeks. I feel horrible! The stress is definitely taking a physical toll; I'm just so nervous lately! I used to be able to go into a test, take it, and be done. Now, I have the worst test anxiety! I don't know what it is, especially since now I have a job lined up and don't have to worry SO much about grades. I just keep thinking that this time next year, I'll be done with school and the CPA exam. But one of our teachers didn't make us feel any better. She said that this was nothing compared to busy season! So, I guess I'll get my rude awakening next year!
Tonight, I'm meeting my mom for appetizers and then having a sushi-pj party with the girls! Sooo excited! I need a big-time break!
Have a wonderful day!



No comments:
Post a Comment