Since Henderson and I had a big week this week, we celebrated Valentine's Day Saturday night. When I came back home from Jackson, I walked into my apartment to see flowers and my favorite candy (Lindor Truffles) on the bar! Yeah, those chocolates aren't good for my diet! We went to the new Grill for dinner. I was very impressed; it's not at all like the old one (in a good way!). Then, we went to see "Valentine's Day." We got there 55 minutes before it started and were the first people in the theater! I wanted a good seat! It was a great way to celebrate our third Valentine's Day. Usually, we just cook at home because we don't like to fight the crowds, so this was really nice! Hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Valentine's Day
Since Henderson and I had a big week this week, we celebrated Valentine's Day Saturday night. When I came back home from Jackson, I walked into my apartment to see flowers and my favorite candy (Lindor Truffles) on the bar! Yeah, those chocolates aren't good for my diet! We went to the new Grill for dinner. I was very impressed; it's not at all like the old one (in a good way!). Then, we went to see "Valentine's Day." We got there 55 minutes before it started and were the first people in the theater! I wanted a good seat! It was a great way to celebrate our third Valentine's Day. Usually, we just cook at home because we don't like to fight the crowds, so this was really nice! Hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment