Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Weekend Update

This weekend was wonderful!! I just don't know how else to say it, except for I had an awesomely relaxing weekend! Friday night, Henderson and I went to Barrister's for the Alpha Psi Happy Hour and then got a pizza to go from Old Venice. We just hung out for the rest of the night. Bliss... Sunday was a little busier with church, Mary Rachel's baby shower, and the Super Bowl! So, I was kinda rooting against the Saints. I was already tired of their obnoxious fans not to mention the "bandwagon" fans who didn't like them until they started winning! Annoying! We went over to Chris and Mary's to watch the game and hang out. Fun times! The shower was really nice; I got to see a lot of family. I can't wait for Maryetta to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment