Sunday, February 7, 2010
Playing Catch Up
So, I've been a little lacking in my blogging. Sorry to the 1.5 people who read this! Basically, I've been very productive and having a little fun too! Last weekend Henderson and I went to Columbus to find a new tie for him to wear to his trip to D.C. He got to go for a vet student legislative day and he says he can't wait to go back! Maybe I'll get to go next time :)! Then I spent Saturday visiting with Mom and Cheyenne in Tupelo. I headed there to check out the District Livestock Show and then we did a little shopping. All last week was nothing but Becker! It was so hard to stay focused but I know it will all work out in the end. Poor Dixon! He didn't have a very good week. I guess he was wanting some attention, so he was REALLY bad!! All in all, it was a pretty good week, and I'm keeping my 2nd month resolution. I didn't walk much last week and I think that's why Dixon was misbehaving. Hopefully, I can fix that next week! Until I have time to update again, have a good Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment