Friday, January 8, 2010

A Country boy can survive!...Just maybe not in an apartment...


Dixon loves the country! This is a pic of him running around at my mom's. He loves to play with the other dogs including mom's new puppy, Bear, and Henderson's mom's puppy, Ginger. He likes to be outside. And that's why I feel bad that he's cooped up in this apartment. Especially when I find teeth marks on EVERYTHING.
So far, he has chewed up (to the point of no return) a phone charger and my camera batter charger. He also chewed the zipper out of my Vera Bradley large duffel. I woke up at 1:20 yesterday morning to find him chewing my laptop cord. (I don't know how he didn't get shocked. It works but you can see all the little wires; the coating is gone.) Today, I put him in the bathroom and came back just in time apparently. I've been so terrified of him getting at my $180 straightener and today he did - but no harm I could see. Apparently he can now jump on top of my bathroom cabinet. He also ate my hairbrush and chewed off some of the baseboard.
Okay, so he has a tiny problem, especially with electrical cords. But when he curls up in bed with me or gives me a sweet look, I can't be mad at him! He's still the sweetest puppy ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment