Well, today was my last first day of school. Kinda bittersweet. What am I talking about?! It is all sweet! Except for the school part. Tomorrow is supposed to be the second day of school, BUT it's gonna snow! The university has already been closed for tomorrow! Yippee!!
As the semester goes on, please keep me in your thoughts. My schedule is not so fun! I'm taking Tax Topics, Advanced Individual Tax, Partnerships Tax, and the Becker CPA Review Course. Becker meets 8 hours a week (blah!), but it should be extremely helpful for passing the exam.
In keeping with my resolutions, I made an awesomely easy rice and chicken dish tonight! Try it out sometime:
1/2 stick butter
1 envelope onion soup mix
1 chicken, cut-up
1 cup rice
1 can cream of mushroom soup (this wasn't in the original recipe)
4 cups of water
Pour melted butter in pan. Sprinkle onion soup mix on top of butter. Place chicken in pan. Pour in rice, then cream of mushroom soup, then water. Cook at 350 for 1 hour.
Since the cream of mushroom soup wasn't in the original recipe, you can probably put in less water. Mine was soupy on one end, but once I stirred it it was fine. It was super easy and delicious and it made enough for Whitney and I to have 2 meals. The recipe came from the Bell's Best cookbook I got for Christmas.



No comments:
Post a Comment