- Why do perfectly healthy people take an elevator up one floor?! I seriously think the university could save thousands of dollars a year if they required you to take the stairs if you're only going up one floor! And maybe MSU wouldn't be one of the fattest campuses. I'm just saying...
- Leno isn't doing too well. Personally, I like him a lot, but I think that NBC has basically been a jerk to Conan about this whole thing. Now they want Conan to back up his time slot just to make Leno happy? Even though I don't like Conan's humor at all, I think this is just wrong.
- My resolutions are coming along! I've only had 1 coke a day for the last 7 days. And I've cooked two big meals this week! Pretty proud of myself!
- Palin is going to work for Fox News! Woo hoo!
- I was really worried about this semester and the CPA exam, until I read today's devotion. One of the verses it quoted was "For nothing is impossible with God." Luke 1:37. So true. I can't do any of it by myself, but I think I'll be able to survive the year ahead of me with God by my side.
Monday, January 11, 2010
A Few Thoughts...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment