- Stop drinking cokes. My main resolution was no coca-cola in 2010, but so far, that hasn't happened. I am SOOO addicted to cokes. I did well at the end of the summer I went 45 days without one. I started drinking them again, about one a day. I was doing well until Christmas break. I can count on one hand the number of glasses of water I've drank over the break.
- Wake up earlier. This is a must as I have a new puppy who requires my attention in the mornings! Hopefully waking up earlier will help me eat a better breakfast and therefore be healthier.
- Walk 5 times a week. This isn't really a challenge. I enjoy walking; I just don't take the time to do it.
- Save more money! This is imperative as I will not have a job for 5 months this year :(.
- Cook more. I love to cook! I just usually don't have the money or the time to try new recipes.
- Be more positive. I have so much to be thankful for. Why am I in bad moods all the time?
- Have a daily quiet time. This is really important to me and it's the only resolution I've actually kept in the last 4 days.
I guess these will be the only ones I'll write down even though I have a ton more running through my head.
Mainly, I want to be a healthier person and a better person. Hopefully, I'll follow at least a couple of these!



No comments:
Post a Comment