Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's a New Year!

So, I'm a little late on this post, but I've been posting all my updates from the Christmas break. I've been thinking about all the things that have happened in 2009 and all to come in 2010. Here's some highlights!

Happenings in 2009:
  1. Internship in Jackson: January - March. During this time I lived with Mimi. The first week we were shipped off to San Francisco for training. It was a great time with my girls!
  2. Trip to NOLA - Henderson and I went to New Orleans for Spring Break. We had soooo much fun touring a swamp, checking out the WWII museum, and getting cooking lessons!
  3. Graduation! I finished my first degree and graduated May 2.
  4. 2 semesters of grad school - One of the hardest things I've ever had to do.
  5. Trip to Nashville with the girls - Whitney, Lauren, and I went to CMA Music Fest.
  6. The Arrival of Dixon!! - One of the best gifts ever!

Plans for 2010:

  1. Graduation! - Finishing my master's degree.
  2. Studying and sitting for the CPA exam ALL SUMMER LONG.
  3. Weddings, Weddings, Weddings - 2 of which are my college roommates'.
  4. Starting work in the fall.
  5. Moving from Starkville :( and to Jackson :).

Now, I know that if you wanna make God laugh, tell him your plans. So, these are SUPPOSED to happen, but you never know. Hope everyone has big plans for their 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment