Friday, October 16, 2009

Still Celebrating!

Thursday night, Henderson and I went to Eupora to celebrate my birthday with the family. Some things we discussed:

1. The Balloon Boy - seriously!? What kind of family does that to their kids just for a little attention. I'm seriously worried about what kind of people those boys will grow up to be with parents that are obviously only worried about getting famous.

2. The boy who brought his favorite camping utensil to school. Yes, he deserved to be punished, but he's 6!! I don't think reform school would help. Also, he is VERY articulate for a six year old.

3. The teenagers who mercilessly poured rubbing alcohol and set a 15-year old boy on fire, all over $40. I can't believe what this world is coming to.

4. My sister getting the second highest grade in the class on her algebra test. Yeah, she's smart!

5. How good the chili was - because it was awesome! It makes me want some now.

6. How my mom faked me out with some old, store-bought brownies saying they were my birthday brownies. I didn't want to hurt her feelings, but these things were over a week old. I don't remember saying that was ok for my bday. But then she came out with ones she made that day - much better!

7. How Mawmaw knew exactly what I wanted when she got me $30 in Sonic gift cards! That's 30 days of happy hour!! She also got me a couple of Vera Bradley accessories I wanted.

All in all, it was a GREAT family birthday celebration. Right now I'm trying to think of ways I could possibly extend the celebration.

Henderson and I just got back from a great roadtrip. More on the weekend later!

Have a great Monday everyone! Just remember, Monday is one day closer to Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment