Tuesday, October 6, 2009

October = Birthdays and Football Games

I love October! Mainly because it's my birthday month, but also because the weather is wonderful and football season is at its height.

This weekend we went to Eupora to celebrate Robbie's birthday.

Here's the happy couple at the birthday celebration. It was fun to be back in Eupora and see family. I don't think I've been in my hometown for more than a doctor's appointment since school started.



Another great part of the weekend: Football! Okay, so we didn't do so well, but a fun time was had by all! Henderson's parents came up for the weekend and our tailgating crew went all out with a fire pit, tv (that didn't work; that's another story), and astroturf. As much as I love tailgating, it stresses me out BIG-TIME! I spend all week worried that we won't get our specific spot in the Junction. Then, when Saturday rolls around, I have to get to the tent as soon as possible just to sit and hang out. I love football, but 3 home games in a row is almost too much! Here's some pics from after the GA Tech game this weekend.


Tonight is the conclusion of my Fall Break, even though technically, I didn't get a break. I spent yesterday and today in the library studying for a Corporate Tax mid-term. So, now I'm headed to bed to dream about nonliquidating distributions, redemptions, and corporate formation. Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment