Monday, February 28, 2011

No Blue Mood Here!

Lately I've been in a great mood which is very uncharacteristic. My parents say I'm the moodiest person they've ever met. I don't know exactly what has caused this mood change, but I have a couple of ideas.

  1. I live in the Jackson-Metro area, so everyday I see people that are a lot worse off than I am. I have become much more thankful about everything that I have. I may not have a blissfully perfect life, but I am blessed in so many ways.
  2. I've been getting a manicure every Saturday for the last 5 weeks. Taking my lunch twice a week pays for this weekly delight. Looking down at my nails seriously does make me happy throughout the week.
  3. Lately I've been spending more time with friends and family. It makes me so happy to spend quality time with the important people in my life!
  4. Sonic happy hour. I love an iced cold Coca-Cola from Sonic. (Obviously, I didn't follow through with the February Challenge.)
The other day, Mimi commented that I was in an unusual good mood. Obviously, I need to work on a positive attitude :).

No comments:

Post a Comment