Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"The Girl Who Played with Fire"

I just finished reading "The Girl who Played with Fire" and I've got to say I loved it! I would say it's 10x better than the first installment of the Millennium trilogy. But, that's just my humble opinion. This installment got going a lot faster and it was not as graphic as "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo."

"The Girl Who Played with Fire" picks up where "Dragon Tattoo left off, with Lisbeth refusing contact with Mikael. The installment is about the murder of Dag and Mia. Dag and Mia are working with Mikael to uncover a sex traffiking. Lisbeth is the main suspect for the murders; the book details how Mikael uncovers who actually is the murderer. Like the first book, there's lots of surprises and suspense! Another 4 out of 5.

Next book on my Nook:

"Black Wheels to Tractor Wheels" by Ree Drummond aka The Pioneer Woman. I'm beyond excited about this book! I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment