Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Weekend!

Since Valentine's Day is tomorrow and Henderson and I don't see each other on weekdays, we celebrated last night. He showed up at my door yesterday with the most beautiful dozen roses. We went to the Mayflower downtown to eat (one of my favorite seafood restaurants) and then we headed to the rodeo! We had such a great day, but unfortunately reality set in when he had to go back early this afternoon.

I hope you all are having a wonderful Valentine's weekend! I'd like to share a couple of projects I've seen online lately that would be awesome surprises for your honey.
This cake is just too precious!These Valentine's Day Candy Cane Blossoms were created by a fellow accountant.
She also made these Chocolate Raspberry cupcakes and these mini Valentine's Day cakes.

I really wish I had had the time to make at least one of these for Henderson. Maybe I'll make up for it next weekend for his birthday! :)

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment