Since I worked out of town last week, I was really craving a home cooked meal. We cooked fried pork chops and the pioneer woman's au gratin potatoes. Rather, Henderson fried the pork chops and I helped tossed the potatoes together. How'd I get so lucky to find a guy who likes to cook?! (I've never actually fried anything and I didn't feel like experimenting Saturday night). You've got to cook these potatoes, now! I'm currently obsessing over all things Pioneer Woman. Which one of her recipes should I try next?
So, today I came home and found two boys in my bed: Dixon and Bobo (my cousin's pug). Dixon and Bobo love Mimi's Doggie Daycare. And now, Mimi has decided she will not be getting another dog anytime soon. She said two housedogs are entirely too much!
I've been watching the show "Worst Cooks in America." I thought it might teach me a thing or two. Anyway, I just watched the last episode. It's amazing what these people have accomplished during bootcamp. They had to first learn how to read a recipe. I mean, really? You couldn't read a recipe?!
Oh, and a real quick shoutout to my mom. It's her 50th birthday week!! I'm headed to Eupora this weekend to spend some time with her and we're doing an all-day shopping trip in Tupelo Saturday. So excited!!
I think that's enough ramblings for the night. Have a great week!!



No comments:
Post a Comment