I have a couple of prayer requests for you all tonight. I would be eternally grateful if you prayed with me for a couple of people especially over the coming week.
First, my grandfather was diagnosed last week with lung cancer; they can't operate but he will be starting chemo soon. We also have a close family friend who was diagnosed with prostate cancer last week. And last but not definelty not least, please say an extra prayer for my mom. She has a big doctor's appointment coming up and I know she is nervous about it. Thanks y'all!
P.S. I hate cancer.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Oh Bailey I hate to hear that!! Your family is definitely in my thoughts and prayers! Keep us updated!!
ReplyDelete