I'm not gonna lie...this blog thing is a little over my head. I can't seem to understand how to make headers with pics in them without shelling out some cash for photoshop (and that ain't happening). I decided to do this to help me remember all the little parts of my life, but now I think I'm going to start scrapbooking. Now, I'm not the most creative person in the world. Just ask any accountant to color and you'll understand what I mean. But I think with a little work, it might turn out ok. Also, if it's really bad, I just won't show anyone but keep it for my own personal walk down memory lane.
So, since Henderson and I are going to Tupelo tomorrow for a little Christmas shopping, I asked if we could go to Hobby Lobby. His response: only if we can go to Hunter's Haven. I might just let him drop me off and we can shop at our respective stores. I'm kind of afraid about venturing into Hobby Lobby. It's just so BIG and they have so MUCH and this week they're having a big SALE!
Also, I'm afraid that this scrapbooking project will start out like a lot of projects in my life. I tend to really "get into" something at the beginning, but as time passes, my interest wanes. I want to be able to learn how to do this and well because it's just such a great keepsake for me and for when I have a family.
So, as I start working on this project, I'll post pics of the layouts I create. Be looking!
Here's a list of other crafty things I'd like to learn how to do:
1. Sew
2. Cross stitch: actually, in the 4th grade, my entire class did this massive cross stitching project for our moms for Christmas. That was the last time I picked up a needle.
3. Become an awesome cake decorator
4. Knit
5. Crochet
6. Staining my unfinished side table
7. Cook like my grandmothers
8. Basically anything that makes me look like Susie Homemaker
Ok, so my dreams are a little different than going skydiving, but that's why they're mine!



No comments:
Post a Comment