Saturday, December 5, 2009

My First Layout

Even though I should be studying tonight, I did a couple of layouts for my scrapbook! Don't worry, I did get through several chapters this morning and afternoon. I think I'm okay taking a small break. Here they are!


This is the first page of my scrapbook. It says "My Life as a Grad Student." I added a sticker that says "Life is a Journey" and a cute little flower. The picture on the bottom is of me and some friends at my birthday and the other pic is of me and Henderson at Alpha Psi Skate Night.

I decided to try and do it chronologically, so this pic is just of what my friends and I did a lot of afternoons during summer school - lay by the pool. I used a paper ribbon on the top and bottom and then the scraps from the ribbon on each side of the pic.

Everything isn't exactly perfect on either layout, but practice makes perfect! I'm excited to make another layout! But I need to save some money first!

No comments:

Post a Comment