Friday, December 11, 2009

He's Got a Name!!

Well, I finally came up with a name for the sweet puppy - Dixon. I think it fits him! After my parents told me he looked like he weighed 25 pounds, I decided to set up a grooming appointment for this morning. So, my mom picked Dixon up on the way to Starkville this afternoon.

When I saw him, I said, "They gave you the wrong dog! That's not Dixon!" But, sure enough, it was. He's not even the same color. All she left was his adult hair, which is darker than the white puppy hair. She also kept some of his facial hair so he'd look a little more manly! Ha ha
Here's some pics from this afternoon and tonight. I promise you it's the same dog!

Before shot in the car

With Mom

Playing with a new toy

No comments:

Post a Comment