Saturday, November 28, 2009

Updates!

Well, it's been a little while since my last post, so I'll just do a little updating. Last weekend, after spending some much needed time with Mimi during mourning, Henderson and I went to see "The Blind Side." Awesome! I can't wait until it comes out on DVD!! Also, that weekend, Lauren and I went with Whitney and her mom to do a little wedding dress shopping. It was sooo much fun to dress Whitney up; almost like playing paper dolls only waaaay more fun!

Sunday and Monday were nothing but homework. Tuesday, both of my classes were cancelled so after work, I headed to Canton to hang out with Mimi. After doing a little cleaning and hanging out with my cousins Abbey and Macey, Cheyenne and I went to the restaurant to eat. Macey and Abbey are 6th and 1st graders; they are so fun to be around. I will say though that after hanging out with all these kids for a couple of days makes me think twice about my wish for 4 children one day! I'm only a little bit serious!
Abbey and Macey found a turtle!


Wednesday, Cheyenne and I helped Mimi around the house and then headed to Eupora. Thursday morning was a sleep-in kind of day. I have to say this Thanksgiving was one of the best meals ever! We told Mawmaw we wanted an exact replica for Christmas!


Here's to hoping your Thanksgiving was as peaceful as ours!


Then came Black Friday. For the past several years, our family has headed to Wal-Mart just to watch the crazy people go at the deals, but we just weren't up for it this year. We slept in and headed to Tupelo later to do a little shopping. I got a couple of people crossed off my list!


Then, today, the best of all: We beat the Rebels!!!! It was an awesome game! We had thought about not tailgating but in the end Brian set up a tent so I am thankful for that!









The Egg!!



All in all, it's been a great week. I have so much to be thankful for.

Now, starts the Christmas season!! Yay!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment