Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's that time of our lives...

...when everyone gets engaged! My roommate Whitney and her boyfriend Ragan got engaged this weekend, and I could not be happier for them both!! I knew that Ragan was going to pop the question for about two weeks, and let me tell you, it was hard to keep this secret! In fact, the weekend Ragan told me, he had told Whitney that he wanted to wait about 3 years to get engaged. It was so sad to hear her talk about that and know that it wasn't true but I couldn't tell her!

So anyway, he popped the question Friday night. And he went all out! Our other friend Lauren and I met up with some of Whitney's friends from high school to surprise her at the mall Saturday. So, we took her shopping for a dress to wear that night to go out to eat and then we told her we had to go back to Starkville. Actually, we had a hotel room in the metro area. We met up with everyone that night at a big surprise party for her to help celebrate! It was a great weekend. She didn't even know that Henderson and Lauren's boyfriend, Mark, were in town. (They went to a shooting range while we went shopping!) She told us she was getting sick from all the surprises!!

I'm so happy for them! Here's some pictures from the weekend:

No comments:

Post a Comment