Friday night (after I spent 6 hours in the junction setting up the tents), I made fried pork chops and mashed potatoes. Yum! It was great to not have to be anywhere; Henderson and I just watched a movie and hung out. It was sooo nice!!
Saturday was the MSU-Bama game. The weather for tailgating was so nice. My dad and his girlfriend came up; he even talked to Whitney about what to look for in a caterer. My cousin Amber and her friend (who was an Alabama fan) came over from Georgia. It was one big family affair! I love tailgating!! But I did realize that I am so ready for football season to be over! Henderson and I have been to every home football game, as well as two away games. It just gets old spending your whole weekend around a sport. I like to have time to relax and get things done. I can't have those kinds of weekends during football season. I'm sure by March I'll be wanting it to be football season again.
Me with my two favorite men (Henderson and Dad)!
Tailgating fun! (Mom and Henderson)
I am going to try to get into basketball this season. I did not attend a single basketball game last year, and Henderson and I have never been to a basketball game together the whole time we've been dating! That's pretty sad!
So, today, while I'm procrastinating, I'm watching Hallmark movies because it's the only thing besides sports that's on today. I wish they'd go back to the Law and Order marathons on Sundays; those were the best!
Here's to hoping we can ALL get motivated for this week ahead of us. Have a great one!



No comments:
Post a Comment