Have you ever had one of those weeks where you feel like you're never going to get caught up? Or that you're being pulled in 1098840 directions? Or that you need a trip to the beach in the middle of November?
Well, that's how my entire semester has been. Some days are better than other. Today was not one of those days. My boss is out sick along with a couple of other people, so it was CRAZY at the office. On top of that, I had a governmental accounting test that I just could not get motivated for. (I can't seem to get motivated about anything related to school these days.) Throw in a presentation today, another test tomorrow, and the fact that I HAVE to finish my Real Estate research paper tomorrow night. Yeah, I'm kind of in a panic.
So, I guess I'd better get off of here and do something productive. Or maybe I'll heat up a bag of popcorn....hmmmm.



No comments:
Post a Comment