Saturday, June 4, 2011

Why I've been a bad blogger

I'd like to give you a little glimpse of what I've been doing the last several weeks so you will understand why I've been such a bad blogger...and why I'm going to be one for a little while longer! Here's my schedule from the last few weeks:

May 13-15: Girls' trip in Memphis
May 18: Day trip to Pascagoula (which is a 4 hour drive from Jxn)
May 19-20: Trip to Nashville for work (6.5 hour drive from Jxn)
May 21-22: Bailey Family Reunion at my mom's; Brian's birthday party
May 23-25: Shopping trip to Memphis with Mama and Cheyenne
May 26: Dean's 6th grade graduation
May 27: travel to DC to see Henderson!!
May 28-29: get an awesome tour of DC from Henderson
May 30: travel to Henderson's parents in North Alabama
May 31-June 3: Relax at Henderson's parents house

And tomorrow, I'm heading to Atlanta for a week! Whew! My vacation was amazing, but I am excited about getting back to work. I really need to have a routine. I can't wait to update you all on the details of my last few weeks above, but that will have to wait! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment