A couple of hours before we got there, Lauren got home from work and the grocery store. She came around the corner into the backyard and there was Mark. She was a little confused, but she soon realized what was going on when he got down on bended knee! He said this was the only time he felt like he could surprise her. She didn't see it coming since we were headed up there for a girls' weekend.
I am soo excited for them! The whole weekend was so exciting, discussing wedding plans, and such. Within two weeks of getting engaged, Lauren had the church, reception venue, photographer, florist, dress, and so much more! I cannot wait for the big day! On top of that, she's moving to the Jackson area! I'm going to get to see her even more!!
Onto the rest of the weekend...
I did a little photoshoot with sweet Annabelle.
Enough pictures, Aunt Bailey!
Saturday we did a little shopping and we went to the Memphis in May BBQ fest. Lauren had to count the votes for it, so Whitney and I enjoyed some roasted corn!
Saturday night, Mark took us all out to dinner! Such a gentleman!
The happy couple!



No comments:
Post a Comment