Saturday, June 25, 2011

Thankful

You know those times when you feel like you need to list out all of your blessings to help you realize how fortunate you really are? Well, this is one of those times. This post is definetly more for me than anyone else, so if you'd like to skip over this post, I won't blame you! ;)

So, without further ado, some of my blessings:



  1. My job. I'm so thankful that I have a job that provides me with a paycheck, daily challenges, and wonderful friends!

  2. My living situation. Sometimes, I get bogged down about the fact that I don't have my own house, but I am SO thankful that I am able to live with Mimi. I am cherishing this time we have together. Not to mention she loves my dog and takes care of him better than me!

  3. Henderson. Enough said. I cannot even begin to tell you how happy he has made me for the last four years. And he's been in Jackson the last week! It's been amazing to be in the same town again!

  4. My disfunctional family. They love me. I love them. And we're all going on a vacation next week. And when I say all, I mean my mom, my dad, dad's fiance, dad's fiance's son, Cheyenne, Henderson, and me. My parents have been divorced for 13 years, but I'm not worried!

  5. My friends. All of my friends work for the same company, and Lauren is moving to Jackson! I'm so excited! Even though we usually don't work together, I love having friends that understand what I do on a daily basis.

I think five is enough for tonight! Do you ever feel the need to list out some of your blessings?

No comments:

Post a Comment