We've all discussed how I was finally able to give up Coca-Cola. I was able to lose a little bit of weight, but it wasn't as much as I wanted. So, my good friend Katie and I joined a gym and we started the Get Fit Kailey workout!! It's been so much fun! We have to get up and go in the mornings for various reasons, so waking up at 5:00 isn't exactly my favorite part of the day. But fortunately, within about 5 minutes, I'm ready to go! I'm so glad we go in the mornings because I'm usually exhausted by the afternoon and have no desire to work out. We joined the Club in Ridgeland. If you're looking for a gym in the Jackson-Metro area, this is the place! Because I have insurance through Blue Cross, I even get a discount!
Katie and I had been going for about 2 weeks and I was not so happy about my progress. So, I followed her example and started Weight Watchers! So far, it's pretty hard, but at the same time I don't want to waste my morning workout on burgers and shakes. Since I'm still able to eat what I want (just in moderation), I'm hoping it will work out. We'll see! So far, I've already lost some weight just since I started WW. The best part: I can eat all the fruit I want!
Is anybody else trying to get ready for bikini season?



Great job, Bailey! Once you get in the routine, you'll love it! I use myfitnesspal.com (and app) to track what I eat and it helps so much!
ReplyDelete