Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!

To my sweet Mama! I spent the weekend in Eupora to celebrate Mother's Day (I'll update with pictures later - when I get caught up on blogging!) and it was such a precious weekend!



I'm so proud to be Lisa Stewart's daughter. I have no idea what I would do without this woman I still call Mama - yeah, no Mom around these parts! No matter what sort of problems I'm having, I inevitably end up calling her to get her input. But just because I call doesn't mean I listen to her advice! Thanks to my Mama for always being there and for helping Cheyenne and me become the strong, independent young ladies we are!



To Mama, Mawmaw, Mimi, and all the other mother's out there, I hope you had a great day! Thanks for everything you do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment