Monday, May 9, 2011
A Celebration and a Send Off
Henderson and I went to the Veranda Easter Sunday to celebrate the end of his third year. I am beyond proud of everything he has accomplished over the past three years. After watching and listening to him talk about his classes, I know there is no way in the world I could do what he does. I'm so excited that he is passionate about his career choice. Not everyone is lucky enough to love what they do; I'm so glad Henderson is one of those few. This date wasn't only a celebration, but it was also a farewell for a little while. Henderson headed out that week to Washington, D.C. to do an externship with the Governmental Relations Division of the American Veterinary Medical Association. He's loving it! He and the other extern are blogging here. I'm so excited that I will get to go visit him in a couple of weeks and get a tour of the city from him. Here's a picture from our date night a couple of weeks ago. Please pray for my travel up there and our travel back home.
Miss and love you! Two and a half more weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment