Other news stories:
The Royal Wedding! I'm not going to lie: I got the fever during this. I know a lot of people said they were so tired of hearing about the wedding by the time Friday came, but I had not heard enough! (Mainly because I don't watch a lot of live tv.) Kate looked absolutely gorgous; to think that her grandparents lived in poverty and now, she is the future queen of England! I believe that all of the hoopla was good for people. We need lots of hope during this time. I'd also like to say that ABC did a MUCH better job of the broadcasting than CBS (yes, I recorded both. don't judge.)
Usama Bin Laden is dead. I'm not one to rejoice when someone is killed, but to say I'm relieved would be an understatement. Huge kudos to the Navy Seals who were a part of this take down. I'm so proud to be an American!
Flooding. Please keep the Mississippi delta, Vicksburg, and all other cities affected by the Mississippi River floods in your prayers. They're saying that it will be worse than the 1937 flood, which was completely devastating. I'm so thankful that they can take some preventative measures so that everyone will be safe. Things can be replaced; people can't.



No comments:
Post a Comment