Well, it's that time of the year, guys! I love going to the mailbox just for the cute, picture-filled Christmas cards! I've actually never sent out Christmas cards before, but I have the cutest little model this year: Dixon! When I first named him, I thought it would be so cool to have a picture of Dixon with the caption: "From Dixon with Love!" Just like his namesake, Anthony Dixon!
Anyway, I'm super excited about ordering my Christmas cards this year from Shutterfly. They're giving away 50 free cards to bloggers! I love free stuff!
So far, this is my favorite one, especially with a picture of Dixon! I think this one is fabulous, too. (Is it a coincidence that the same little girls are in both of my favorite cards?) If I was having a picture of someone other than my dog, I'd use this one. It's oh so pretty!
And, I love these thank-you notes for Christmas presents! Nothing like showing how thankful you are with some cute holiday note cards. They also have invitations like this cute one for your tacky Christmas sweater party!
I wish that I had really worked on taking a better picture of Dixon, but he's such a cutie, it won't even matter!
If you want a Christmas card, let me know and I'll get your address!



No comments:
Post a Comment