Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Best Movie of All Time!!

I'm not the type of person that watches a movie twice. Usually once I watch a movie, I'd rather not watch it again. I mean, I know exactly what happened; why put myself through that. But I have a few movies that I like to sit down and watch every once in a while.

My number one favorite movie: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

Seriously, best movie ever. As a kid, we always watched it the Friday after Thanksgiving with my grandfather who could repeat every line from this wonderful classic. It is a little much for little kids, but it is definitely my family's favorite Christmas movie. My favorite scenes: any of them that involve the neighbors next door.

If you've never experience the Griswold Family Christmas, get yourself to Walmart ASAP for the DVD.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment