- Delivering gifts to a family Friday. Our office adopted a family and we delivered all the gifts this week. It was a very humbling experience and I'm so glad I was able to be a part of it.
- Umi Friday night with Henderson. The. best. sushi. place. ever. I decided to try something new and got what Whitney and Lauren always get: the volcano roll. You must try this amazing roll if you haven't already! I'm drooling just writing about it.
- Sleeping 12 hours Friday night, woke up, took a shower, then took a 1.5 hour nap. Obviously, I was in need of some sleep.
- Going to Eupora for a Christmas party at Robbie and Charlcy's house. Great food and good times with my wonderful family. I took this dip. I may or may not have also made some of it for breakfast this morning.
- Whining about not being on the family vacation with my family. Guess where Cheyenne and Mama are this weekend? Las Vegas. Yep. And I'm in Mississippi. Check out the picture of the three of us on the right from two years ago. Ah, memories.
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Weekend Update
My weekend consisted of:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment