Sunday, December 19, 2010

Great Times

Weekends. I love 'em. Especially this past one.

Henderson came down to celebrate Christmas since we won't see each other again before the holidays. We went Christmas shopping, watched Christmas movies, and exchanged gifts. Yesterday afternoon we went to Fresh Market and got some groceries to make dinner with. If you've never been to Fresh Market, you must go! Unless you're an el cheapo, ha! It's not the cheapest place, but it is an awesome grocery store.

We also headed to the Victorian Christmas village at Canton. It was so magical! Big props to the Canton Visitor's Bureau! If you're in the metro area, you should definitely check it out. And, maybe, stop by Two Rivers for some dinner!

The weekend ended with coffee and dinner with my fave girlfriends!

I didn't take ANY pictures because I was too busy enjoying the weekend!

I'm super excited about next weekend: Christmas! I hope you all have a great week and a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment