Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What I'm Thankful for

This month, I've been seeing on facebook and blog posts what everyone is thankful for. Everyday it makes me think about what all I have to be grateful for. Here's my list for this year:

  1. My healthy family.
  2. A job where I get off for three days and still get paid! And a job where I got to go to Orlando with my best friends!
  3. That my parents are getting along. :)
  4. That my grandmother allows me to live with her RENT FREE. This one's big, guys.
  5. That I passed the CPA exam!!
  6. My dear, sweet Dixon. Even though, when I came back from Florida last week he wanted to stay downstairs with Mimi. Henderson says it's because she gives him table scraps...
  7. My new car. It's nice to have something reliable with the all of the traveling I'm doing.
  8. DVR. Enough said.
  9. That Henderson and I get to spend Thanskgiving together. :)
  10. My new camera. My family is going to be so sick of me this weekend.
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! Happy Thanskgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment