Sunday, November 21, 2010

Orlando!

This past week I got to go to Orlando, Florida for training. It was awesome because I got to spend a week with my friends in an amazing locale! I'm not going to put all the pics on here (they'll be on fb), but I did want to say how much fun Disney World was! We went to "Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party" Thursday night; such a blast! I wore my "1st Visit" button for the rest of the week, ha! And then I called my parents and told them how deprived I was as a child. They didn't seem to be too worried about it.

Another great part about the week? I found out Friday, that I passed my final part of the CPA exam!!!! I cannot tell you what an amazing feeling it was. We were all at dinner at Downtown Disney and Lauren said that someone found out they passed Financial. I started shaking immediately. I checked my phone and there was my score!! Everyone at the table teared up because they all knew what that feeling was like to know that you are done!

If you're thinking about taking the CPA exam, I would highly suggest Becker. I would also suggest quitting your job like I did, ha! I was able to study during the day for three months and still have somewhat of a life.

So, I bought myself a little gift for passing: a Nikon D3000. I'm so excited! I've been wanting a DSLR for a couple of years now. I can't wait to start taking pictures this week!

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving holiday! I get Thursday and Friday off, so I went ahead and took Wednesday off. So excited to have several days off!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Bailey!! So excited for you, hope you have a wonderful Turkey Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!! So proud of you!!!! When you take your kids to Disney World you can take their Doll too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete