Sunday, April 24, 2011

SBW 2011

I've been seriously lacking in the blogging department. Life hasn't exactly slowed down like I thought it would; usually when I come home after looking at a computer all day, the last thing I want to do is blog. Besides, other peoples' lives are more exciting than mine!

To make up for it, here's a glimpse of Super Bulldog Weekend a couple of weeks ago. I was able to leave work early and head on up for the Friday night game. We enjoyed good food and even caught up with my cousin, Wendy, below. It was a great game! We beat number four Florida!






The next day, we headed back to the baseball stadium for the second game in the series. It was hot as blue blazes and to make matters worse, we did not do so well in the game. We lost. Horribly. BUT, I did get to enjoy the game with Dan, as mentioned before:








After the game, we headed over to the Junction. My family had set up a tent to tailgate at before the Spring game, but it had gotten stolen overnight. Don't worry. We were planning on investing in a new one this year anyway. We got some crawfish and Cheyenne and Henderson went to town!

And then Cheyenne passed out!


We went to the spring game for a little while, but it was still hot and, I'm sorry, but the spring game is so boring to me. I've got to have someone to cheer for! We got my favorite sushi, Umi, to go and had a low key night.


All in all, another great weekend in Starkville. I'm super excited for football season. Go dawgs!










No comments:

Post a Comment