Dixon celebrates his first birthday next month! I can't wait to sit him down to some steak and sweet tea. Don't leave your glass of sweet tea anywhere! It's his favorite beverage.
While we're living with my mom, Dixon is having the time of his life! He loves being in the country. His favorite is when I let him outside to run around with Bear (Mom's lab/boxer). He loves being with cats and horses on a regular basis. My mom also has a toy poodle, Mattie. Mattie's a little older and can be a little bit of a snob, but she's gotten used to Dixon and every once in a while she plays with him. Dixon is a good bit larger than Mattie so he has been a little bit of a bully, but Mattie knows how to hold her own!
The other day I was studying and I knew Dixon was sleeping on my bed. His crate sits right beside me and out of the corner of my eye I saw a dog in the crate. It was Mattie! She didn't want to miss all the fun we were having! It was so hilarious since she usually wants nothing to do with me. Since I've brought a dog into the house she's decided she better start being nice to me!
The funniest thing about staying with my mom for the summer is I'm sleeping in a twin bed. Dixon insists on sleeping with me, and he takes up more of the bed than I do! He likes to place his head on the pillow and his body stretched out like a human!
Though he does get into a lot of trouble, he is so much fun especially after a long day!



No comments:
Post a Comment