In high school, I had a couple of perms. If I could go back, I would never get a perm. It changed my hair so much. Before the perms, my hair was straight as a board. Now it has a lot of wave to it. It's not exactly curly, but I definitely have to straighten it. The length it is now, though, it looks okay when I don't dry it.
This summer I usually don't have anywhere to go until later in the afternoon, so I have time to let my hair air dry. I love it! It's really given me a lot of time to do things I'd much rather be doing. Here's the new look:
It's not something I'll ever wear to work. If it was curlier and looked a little less frizzy, I would consider it. I just think it looks a little unprofessional.
I'm so excited to have found something that saves me lots of time during my last summer break!



No comments:
Post a Comment