Saturday, July 24, 2010

Updates!

Long time, no blog. The only time I have internet is when I come visit Henderson. So, this update is a long time coming.

A couple of weeks ago, I came to visit Henderson and we went to KJ's going away party. KJ is Dr. Johnson and she was a professor at the CVM.

That weekend we also had Bible school at Mawmaw's church. It was an all-day Saturday deal and they had a pretty good turnout. Cheyenne, Mom, and I had the 7-9th grades class. Here's Cheyenne and I having fun!

Last weekend was spent studying for me (I took BEC on July 19). Henderson and his family went to the beach and Cheyenne went to Las Vegas with my dad and some family friends. That makes 3 trips I've missed (including the white water rafting trip I missed over the fourth so I could study).

This week has been so much fun! Everyday I've been able to catch up with someone either by having lunch or talking on the phone for a couple of hours.

I am so tired of studying! I've taken two parts but I still haven't received my scores yet. Hopefully I'll get some good news soon! I hope everyone's having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment