Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekend Update

This weekend I took a break from studying to come visit Henderson in Starkville. Friday night he had some friends over for a little cookout. It was nice to visit with friends after a hard week of studying! Saturday we got up and drove to Jackson to meet my dad for lunch and pick up my graduation present: a big screen tv!! We did a little price comparing and even though Best Buy had some great deals, the one I originally wanted was at Sam's.

Here's the tv I've had since the third grade. Mimi and Big Daddy gave Cheyenne and me each one for Christmas that year. It still works great; I just thought it was time for an upgrade.

Before:


After:It's a 42" Vizio, 1080p, 120hz.

I'm sooo excited! I left it at Mimi's and I already miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment