Friday, June 25, 2010

Sweet Summertime!

Okay, well it's not so sweet this year. The reason for my lack of blogging? My life is boring. All I do is study, study, study. I actually put makeup on today for the first time since Sunday! That sounds a tad bit sad. I take my first part of the CPA exam July 7; I'm going to need lots of prayers! My friends who have passed have definitely given me motivation to get this thing outta the way!

Since I don't start my first big-girl job until October, all I'm doing is studying. It'll all be worth it when I don't have to study while working a full-time job. But this makes for a very bored Bailey. I see all my family and friends taking vacations and laying by the pool and I'm a tad bit jealous. I just keep thinking that next summer even though I'll be working, I won't be studying!

So, please pray that I'll be able to stay focused and motivated for the next two and a half months. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment