Saturday, April 14, 2012

Phone Dump Friday (on Saturday)

I've decided to start a new weekly phone photo dump post on Fridays, but yesterday I didn't have a chance to load them!  I realized that I take tons of pics with my phone to text or email them and they never go anywhere else.  This is the perfect opportunity to delete all these pictures!
 Henderson's "everyday ring" came in!  It's too large, so I took it today to send it back and get a smaller size.  He will wear this ring at work and doing hard labor.  I'll blog more on our ring situation later!
 My family doesn't have a lot of little kids anymore, so we do a 20 and over Easter egg hunt!  This was my game face!  Unfortunately, I ended up in 3rd place.  :(
Yesterday, I worked from Henderson's house while he napped.  Love these guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment