Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Losing it!

Today is Day 24 on the Advocare 24 day challenge, and to say I can see a difference would be an understatement!  In 24 days, I have lost a total of 5 pounds and 5.75"!!!!  I still have 1 more inch on my hips to lose to fit into my wedding dress, but I'm feeling great!  I've dropped one pant size already and that's just plain exciting!  I haven't had ANY sort of soft drinks during the entire 24 day challenge.  Luckily, I haven't been extremely cranky, thanks to the energy drink Spark Advocare sells.  Basically, I've been eating 5 meals a day and drinking 16 ounces of water with each meal.  The meals have to be less than 30 grams of carbs and more than 15 grams of protein, while keeping it under 300 calories.  It really hasn't been that bad - oh, there have been those days that I crave carbs, but knowing my dress is too small and will be coming in next month is plenty of motivation!!  I've only been working out for the last couple of weeks.  I'm trying to get back in the running mood!

Henderson's sister sells Advocare, and I'm thinking about becoming a distributor just for the discount!  Let me know if you'd like more information on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment