Monday, April 16, 2012
Going to the Big D!
I've been waiting until everything was official, official to post this information on such a public forum. Henderson and I are going to be Texas residents! He has accepted a job in Corsicana, and I am transferring to Dallas with my firm. We will be living in between the two in a town called Ennis. We're so excited to begin this journey! Henderson will actually be moving in the middle of May. Fortunately, my job allows a lot of vacation time, so I am taking off 3 weeks for the wedding and transferring during that time. The next few months are going to be very bittersweet as we get ready to head out there. We're going out in a couple of weeks to try to find a rental house. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment