Monday, October 24, 2011

My Best Friend's Wedding!

This weekend was Lauren's wedding, and it was absolutely beautiful!! (I'm only going to add a few pictures here; there are TONS on my facebook.) I took off Friday and headed to Vicksburg to start the festivities! Lauren's friend Telia threw a luncheon on Friday. She had some delicious food and it was a great start to the weekend! From there, we ran some errands and started getting ready for the rehearsal dinner. Unfortunately, Henderson was in Missouri last week and he wasn't able to leave until Saturday so he didn't make it for the rehearsal dinner. The rehearsal dinner was at Cedar Grove and it was so beautiful!

I stayed with Lauren and her mom Friday night at her new house. It was so nice just to hang out and chat about what the next day would hold.

Saturday, Whitney and I went with Lauren and got our hair done! Such a great memory! The wedding was absolutely beautiful and Lauren was a gorgous bride! Enjoy the pics!






Tying ribbons on the cowbells Friday night
First dance as Mr. and Mrs. Different!



Me and my love!






Mimi and me









Our traditional wedding picture



LOVE her!!!



TSUN fans ringing cowbells!



The happy couple!


The next day, I asked Henderson if he wanted to visit the military park. What kind of question was that?! I loved letting him feed his nerdy side! So what if I fell asleep in the car during parts of the tour?


What a great weekend celebrating our sweet friends! Next wedding we got to will be John and Priscilla's in Puerto Rico!!




































No comments:

Post a Comment