Well, people, it's official. I'm 25. A whole quarter of a century old. And what was my big present? Jewelry? Electronics? Clothes?
Oh, no, I got something very responsible....

A mattress!! This is a huge sign that I'm officially an adult. But it's amazing. It's so nice to sleep on a good mattress!
The Thursday night before my birthday, my work start class met at Julep for a "Workaversary" Dinner. We have officially been a part of the working world for a whole year!!
Me and the BFFs!

At the end of dinner, I got a surprise...

Here's the whole group. Poor Thomas! The only guy!

On my actual birthday, I did a little game-watching and a lot of napping. That night, Henderson and I headed to a Viking Cooking School class (which was my present from him). I made him do a little photo shoot before-hand. :)


Me with my two favorite guys

The salad we made

Henderson did such a good job

If you ever thought about going to a Viking cooking class, you definetly should! It was so much fun! There ended up being only one other couple there, so we got to know them really well. Henderson made sure that our dinner was cooked to perfection; I made sure we got our money's worth of the wine.

These were our delicious chocolate souffles!


The cake Mimi had made for me
What a great birthday, even if I'm now 1/4 of a century. I'm so excited to see what the next 25 hold!
No comments:
Post a Comment